Who are we?
We are keen golfers who enjoy the fellowship provided by the great game of golf.
What do we do?
- We foster and promote junior golf at a general, non-elite level by producing coaching grants for junior golfers, paying tournament entry fees and travel for selected boys and girls, and by contributing funds to Golf Wellington.
- We support the Halberg Disability Sport Foundation (Formerly The Halberg Trust) through our fundraising golf events.
- We provide regular social and golfing experiences for our members, including dinners and inter-district golf matches.
- We hold a national convention every year.
- We volunteer at major golf tournaments.
The Annual Halberg Field Day normally takes place at Paraparaumu Beach Golf Club each year - see the Eagles Website www.eaglesgolf.co.nz/societies/wellington, for more information